Free "Nature of Chemical Hazards and Implications of GHS Applied to Industry" courses offered.
The use of chemical products to enhance and improve life is a worldwide practice. Along with their benefits,
chemicals have potential adverse effects to the
environment and populations. The goal of GHS is to identify the intrinsic hazards found in chemical
substances and mixtures and to convey hazard
information to the workers who may come in contact with them.
· Employee general safety and rights under
the OSH Act
· Employer responsibilities under the OSHA Act
· Nature of Chemical Hazards and Worker Protection
· Global Harmonization System (GHS)
and Hazard Communication
· Signal words, pictograms, SDS, and
· Conducting A Job Hazard Analysis
· Applying GHS to targeted industries
· Training requirements
Register here for our "Nature of Chemical Hazards and Implications of GHS Applied to Industry" course.